V-Hive Tambayan aims to reach out to all Filipinos, especially those of you who are abroad including theOverseas Filipino Workers, who so earnestly desire to keep in touch and updated with what’s happening with the Philippines.
We understand how stressful or lonely it is to be in a strange land and anything that would remind you of the Philippines, especially if it is in the form of entertainment would somehow ease your suffering.
V-Hive Tambayan, thus, provides a way for you to relax and feel ‘at home’ by watching replayed Filipino TV shows, listening to Pinoy Radio Stations, and by chatting and meeting new friends all over the world.this is the link: http://www.vhiveradioph.com/
|* Don’t smoke-Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don’t eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
* Don’t drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid.This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
* Don’t loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted &blocked.
* Don’t bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don’t walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
* Don’t sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
PLEASE FORWARD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. LET THEM BE AWARE!! .